Dr David Goldberg
Senior Visiting Fellow, Institute of Computers and Communications Law
Room Number: Lincoln's Inn Fields
Dr David Goldberg teaches on the QLLM076 Media Law module.
- QLLM076 Media Law.
Dr Goldman is currently engaged with co-editing the second edition of Media Law and Practice (OUP); the law and regulation of non-military/state drones; and the life and work of Peter Forsskal.
Works in Progress
- Co-editing Second Media Law and Practice (and author of one chapter)
- Co-editing and author of one chapter: Forsskål’s Mandate: 250 Year of Freedom of Information Editors: Ulla Carlsson & David Goldberg: University of Gothenburg (Nordicom)
- Chapter on Responsible Drone Journalism (Routledge).
- Article, ‘From Sweden to the global stage: FOI as a European human right?’ Journal of International Media Law.
- Goldberg, Sutter and Walden, Media Law and Practice (OUP)
- Website promoting ‘Thoughts on Civil Liberty’ by Peter Forsskal, http://www.peterforsskal.info
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems and Journalism Opportunities and Challenges of Drones in
- News Gathering (Reuters Institute for Study of Journalism) [with M Corcoran and R Picard]
- ‘Journalism, drones, and law’ in Andras Koltay (ed) Comparative Perspectives on the
- Fundamental Freedom of Expression (Wolters Kluwer 2015)
- ‘Droning on About Journalism: Remotely Piloted Aircraft and Newsgathering’, Chapter 10, in Ales Završnik (ed) Drones and Unmanned Aerial Systems (Springer 2015).