SOLM031 Multinational Enterprises: Social Issues (Not running 2021-22)
- Competition Law and Technology Transfer.
- Labour Relations.
- Human Rights and MNEs.
- Environment and MNEs.
- International Financial Institutions, Economic Regulation and its Social/Environmental Impacts
- Control of Investment Risks under International Law I
- Control of Investment Risks under International law II.
- Codification of International Standards, from Customary International Law to Bilateral and Multilateral Investment Agreements.
- Dispute Settlement and Avoidance: the Contribution of the World Bank and NAFTA.
- Commercial and Corporate Law LLM
- International Business Law LLM
- Energy and Natural Law LLM
- International Economic Law LLM
Mode of Assessment
3.15 hour examination