6 November 2012
Time: 4:30 - 6:30pm
Venue: Lecture Theatre, Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary University of London, 67-69 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London WC2A 3JB
Hosted by the School of International Arbitration at Queen Mary, University of London.
- 16:30 Registration
- 17:00 Welcome
Professor Dr Loukas Mistelis, Clive M Schmitthoff Professor of Transnational Commercial Law and Arbitration and Director, School of International Arbitration, Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary, University of London.
- 17:05 Revision of the Swiss Rules 2012: Institutional Changes and Amended Powers of the Arbitration Court
Anne-Véronique Schläpfer, Schellenberg Wittmer, Geneva; Chair of the Arbitration Court of the Swiss Chambers' Arbitration Institution
- 17:25 Where the Swiss Rules make a difference: Consolidation, Joinder, Set-Off, Interim Measures
Dr Christian Oetiker, VISCHER, Basel; Member of the Arbitration Court of the Swiss Chambers' Arbitration Institution
- 17:50 Expedited Procedure, Emergency Relief
Dr Philipp Habegger, Walder Wyss, Zürich; Vice-Chair of the Arbitration Court of the Swiss Chambers’ Arbitration Institution
- 18:10 Comments for the Perspective of the Foreign User
Professor Dr Julian D M Lew QC, 20 Essex Street and Head, School of International Arbitration, Queen Mary University of London
- 18:30 Discussion – moderated by Professor Dr Loukas Mistelis / Anne-Véronique Schläpfer
- 19:00 End of Seminar followed by cocktail reception
How to Book
Seminar attendance is free of charge but space is limited so please register online as soon as possible.
Katherine Zaim email@example.com