16 May 2019
Time: 6:00 - 9:30pm
Venue: British Council, 9 Rue de Constantine, 75007 Paris, France
The British Council France and Queen Mary University of London's Centre for Commercial Law Studies are pleased to invite you to the first of our joint events in Paris on: Perspectives on pro-bono work in France and the UK.
Chaired by Professor Jonathan Griffiths, the evening will start with a panel discussion involving:
- Jean Michel Cailliau, avocat général chez cour de cassation
- Clémentine Carlet, Avocat
- Philippe Coen, Directeur Juridique and Founder of RespectZone.org
- Patrick Coote, Legal Counsel at Europ Assistance
The agenda for the evening will be as follows:
- 18h00 Welcome
- 18h30 Panel opening perspectives
- 19h Questions and contributions from participants
- 20h Networking apéro
- 21h30 Close
Please join us for what promises to be a lively discussion around the different perspectives on pro bono work and how it can enhance your professional life and future career prospects.
Continue the conversation over French wine and British cheese while growing your network of like-minded lawyers.