7 March 2014 - 9 March 2014
Time: 1:00 - 1:00am
Venue: Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary University of London, 67-69 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3JB
This workshop is only open to Queen Mary School of Law students taking ADR modules. Residential Weekend Workshop: Confronting Complex Negotiation and Mediation Course with instructor Mr Lukasz Rozdeiczer.
Preliminary schedule of activities
Day One: Friday 7 March 2014
- 12:00pm - Lunch and Introduction to Course and Residential Weekend
- 1:00pm - Preparing and negotiating a two-party problem
- 2:00pm - Reviewing basic concepts of negotiations, 7-element review and goal-setting
- 4:30-5:30pm - Negotiating and reviewing a multiparty problem
Day Two: Saturday 8 March 2014
- 10:00am - Review of the two and multiparty theory; Negotiating the schedule; mediation and facilitation exercise
- 11:00am - "Three-party coalition exercise". Review: coalitions, fairness, face to face v internet, group dynamic
- 12:30pm - "12 Angry Men". Film and group dynamics
- 2:00-5:00pm - Negotiating/mediating six-party situation. Coalitions, group dynamic, role of convenor, facilitator and mediator
Day Three: Sunday 9 March 2014
- 9:00am - Review of complex international multiparty negotiations and mediations. Multilevel negotiation and mediation
- 11:45am-12:30pm - "Seoul Food in Urbana", Mediation and debrief. Summary and instructions for the remainder of the course
For directions to the venue, please refer to the map.
How to Book
Please note that this workshop is only open to Queen Mary School of Law students taking ADR modules. For registration information, please contact Katherine Zaim on email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Katherine Zaim on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email CCLS Events Manager, Katherine Zaim, on email@example.com in advance of the event that you are attending.