Recognition of Israeli qualifications for Undergraduate Entry
The following Israeli qualifications will be considered for entry onto a Queen Mary Bachelor’s degree:
- Bagrut (Matriculation Exam) with grades of 7/10 or 75% or above in at least 6 subjects and 1 or 2 subjects studied at 5 units. For some undergraduate programmes you may be expected to have studied specific subjects.
Please refer to the prospectus and department web sites for individual subject A’ level and IB requirements.
English Language Requirements:
- Please refer to English language requirements for full details.
- Students who achieve slightly below these requirements may be admitted onto a pre-sessional English course at Queen Mary. Please see the Language Centre programmes for full details.
For details on the University of London External Diploma/Degree transfers, please click here [new window].
For information on applying to study for an undergraduate course at Queen Mary, please refer to Undergraduate study.
Recognition of Israeli qualifications for Graduate Entry
Master's degrees (all one year)
The following Israeli qualifications will be considered for entry onto a Queen Mary Master’s degree:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution in Israel. Exact requirements will depend on the course you are applying for and the institution you have studied at but you will be expected to have a final grade of at least 80%/B+/Good.
Please note that all applications are considered on an individual basis and students may be admitted to Master's programmes with a lower level degree if they have work experience relevant to the degree applied for.
Please see the English Language Requirements for full details.
Research degree (MPhil/PhD: 3 years)
- The usual entrance requirement for a research degree is a Master's degree from a UK university or a Master’s degree (Track A) from a recognised university in Israel.
- Please see the English Language Requirements for full details.
- Students who achieve slightly below these requirements may be admitted onto a presessional English course at Queen Mary. Please see the Entry Level Guidelines for English Language for full details.
For information on applying to study for a postgraduate programme at Queen Mary, please refer to postgraduate study.
The British Council provides comprehensive advice on many aspects of study in the UK. Their website includes information on application procedures - including a sample UCAS form, guidance for completing the on-line UCAS application, funding etc.
Sason Hogi Tower
12 Abba Hillel Road, PO Box Ramat Gan 52506
Tel: 03 6113600
Fax: 03 6113640/50
Student profiles and Alumni ambassadors
Scholarships and Funding
Queen Mary offers various scholarships to encourage excellent students to study with us. Please see our International Scholarships page for more information.
In country representatives
Visits to your country
Joanne Waller is the International Officer for the Middle East and North Africa and is happy to help you with any questions you may have about the university.
email: email@example.comTel: +44 (0)20 7882 6520
Facebook: Joanne Waller QMUL