Applications for the International Exchange Programme 2018/19 are being considered for the following programmes. Please note the deadline to apply for all other destinations have now closed.
- Drexel University
- Howard University - autumn only
- Monash University (first semester in Australia, second in Malaysia)
- Nanyang Technological University
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Stevens Institute of Technology - autumn only
- The University of Auckland
- The University of Auckland - autumn only
- University of Ottawa, Canada
- University of Ottawa, Canada - autumn only
- University of Richmond
- University of Richmond - autumn only
- University of Western Australia
- University of Western Australia - autumn only
N.B: School specific Erasmus EU exchange options are also available. Please contact your academic school or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
How to apply:
Applications can be submitted online HERE.
Deadline for submission is 4pm on Wednesday 28 February. Applications will not be considered after that time.
If you are a student applying for a degree at QMUL and would like to add the ‘with year abroad’ option to your programme, you can submit your application via the UCAS website.
Am I eligible for the International Exchange (IEP) programme?
You can apply to the International Exchange programme if:
- you are a current QMUL student
- your school or department has an exchange agreement with your proposed host university
- you meet your school or department’s IEP criteria.
Can I study abroad, if it's not included in my degree programme?
You may be able to change your degree programme to enable you to study abroad. You should speak to your department and Study Abroad coordinator if you are contemplating this course of action.
What should I do next?
If you want to be considered for the International Exchange programme, you should:
- read these pages thoroughly
- talk to your departmental Study Abroad Coordinator to find out what your study abroad options are
- use the links in the pages of our partner universities to visit their online catalogues to ensure that a suitable programme of study is available to you
- contact the International Exchange Programme Manager, Harry Gibney if you have any questions.
What do I need to apply?
Your application should include:
- the application form
- your personal statement
- a supporting academic reference.
Your application will not be considered unless you submit an academic reference from your department or your personal statement together with your application.