About the award
Queen Mary offers students who have studied as an Associate Student (those completing a semester or year abroad at Queen Mary as part of their full degree at their home university as a Study Abroad, Erasmus or International Exchange student) a bursary of 20% reduction on tuition fees when returning for a postgraduate taught programme from September 2020. This award is automatically awarded and students are not required to submit a formal application. Students who wish to be considered for the award must ensure they meet the following entry criteria and submit via our online application portal linked below in the 'How to apply' section.
- Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Value: 20% Tuition Fee Reduction
- No. of awards: Unlimited
- Academic Schools: Available for all academic schools within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Deadline: The bursary will be automatically awarded to all associate alumni (Study Abroad, Erasmus+, International Exchange Programme students) who are enrolled on a postgraduate taught degree programme at Queen Mary and meet the eligibility criteria. There is no application deadline for the bursary. Applicants should follow the application deadlines for their degree programme of choice.
- Must have studied on an Associate Student Programme in the last three academic years - the scheme is currently open to students who have studied with us between September 2014 - present.
- The scholarship is available for students applying for programmes running until September 2023.
- Must have succesfully completed their semester or year abroad at Queen Mary.
- Must enrol on a postgraduate taught programme in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
How to apply
- Students should submit an application for their programme of study using the following application link here and inform us via email following submitting the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any students who have applied for a programme for September 2020 entry ahead of the bursary being launched (December 2019) should notify us via email to ensure this discount is applied.
If you require further information, please contact email@example.com