If you’ve recently graduated and need help working out your next steps - whether it be help with writing your CV or finding a graduate job - the Careers and Enterprise team are here for you.
For two years after graduation, you can continue accessing Careers and Enterprise support.
- One-to-one appointments with expert careers consultants.
- Ability to attend a wide-range of careers events.
- Support developing or growing a business.
- Access to the QM Careers Hub online jobs board.
- Access to our wide-ranging online tools and resources.
To access appointments with Careers Consultants, employer webinars, careers webinars, entrepreneurship support, digital resources and the online jobs board, visit their website or contact 020 7882 8533.
Have you heard about the Graduate Outcomes Survey?
In 15 months time, you will be invited to take part in an important national survey that will help current and future students make decisions about their career paths. For more information, visit www.graduateoutcomes.ac.uk.
Follow Careers and Enterprise on Twitter: @qmcareers