Book Your Tickets
Bookings are now closed for January ceremonies. Students who have not yet booked but wish to attend need to join the waiting list by visiting visit www.yourgraduation.co.uk and typing "Queen Mary University of London" into the search box. The waiting list will close on Monday 13 December at Midday (UK Time.)
Information about tickets:
- Your student ticket to graduate is free-of-charge.
- Guest tickets for all ceremonies are priced at £25 per person.
- Guest tickets for the live relay are priced at £15 per person.
- You will be able to book two guest tickets initially and indicate whether you would be interested in purchasing extra tickets, should they become available (see Extra Guest Tickets section below for more information).
- You will require your Student ID number (9 digit number printed on your student ID card) in order to book tickets. If you are purchasing guest tickets, you will also require a Credit/Debit card to make payment.
- All tickets are served on a first-come-first served basis.
- Students who miss the booking deadline and join the waiting list are no longer guaranteed two guest tickets.
- You will receive information about how you will receive your e-ticket for the event nearer the time of the ceremony.
- Tickets for all ceremonies are subject to availability. Queen Mary University of London reserves the right to withdraw tickets from sale before the booking deadline, if necessary. You are strongly advised to book as early as possible.
By making a booking for any ceremony, you and all ticket-holders agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined.
Students need to book a place regardless of having sat exams or received results.
Although we endeavour to contact all eligible students via email with booking information, we cannot guarantee this as there a number of reasons as to why an email may not reach you. All information sent via email will be replicated our website so please use this to obtain the most up to date information. If you wish to check your eligibility to attend the graduation ceremonies in January please contact Student Records on firstname.lastname@example.org
Students due to collect two awards at January 2022 ceremonies:
Due to the exceptional nature of these ceremonies we understand some students may be eligible to receive two awards. If you are eligible to receive two awards at these ceremonies then please let us know by completing the relevant information when asked during the booking process for your graduation ceremony. We recommend that you book for the ceremony related to your highest award and select the gown type related to your highest award when making your booking i.e. if you are due to receive both a BSc and a MSc please select MSc for your gown and book to attend the ceremony for MSc students within your school. If you have any questions about this then please contact email@example.com. Please note it is the responsibility of the student to let the Events and Ceremonies Team know about their dual award acceptance at the point of booking.
What your ticket includes:
- Entry to the Graduation Ceremony at Tobacco Dock.
- A souvenir ceremony programme for each ticket-holder.
- Entry to the reception held after the ceremony where drinks and food are served.
Live Relay Tickets:
For those guests that we cannot fit into the ceremony, we offer tickets to watch the ceremony live on a screen in a nearby room. Live relay tickets are available at the reduced price of £15 and allows entry for one adult plus up to two children 5 or under years of age.
These tickets are available for purchase when you book your tickets online. Each student can purchase up to 1 live relay ticket when bookings open and register interest in purchasing more when bookings close. If additional tickets are available after the booking deadline students who have registered an interest in extra tickets will be contacted.
Ticket price includes entry to the live relay theatre and a bespoke programme. Ticket holders we will be able to access the post ceremony reception and purchase food and drink items on the day.
Children Under 5:
Please note that ceremonies are not suitable for children under the age of five and they will not be allowed into the ceremony hall. Adults accompanying young children can watch the ceremony in the live relay room a big screen. If you wish to watch the ceremony on the screen then these tickets can be bought when making the original booking or on the day of ceremonies if tickets are available. Graduands will be informed if there are any tickets available to purchase on the day in advance. Extra tickets cannot be guaranteed.
Extra Guest Tickets:
All graduands have the option to register interest in extra tickets when booking their space at their graduation ceremony. If extra tickets are available to purchase, graduands will be emailed with information about how to purchase extra tickets. Extra tickets are not guaranteed. We ask that you do not call or email requesting extra tickets as no further information can be provided at this stage.
Due to the volume of enquiries we receive at this stage, we are not able to respond to any calls or emails we receive regarding extra tickets.
Extra tickets are not guaranteed and you should not make travel arrangements for guests who do not have confirmed ceremony tickets. Queen Mary University of London will not reimburse any money you spend on travel, accommodation or other costs associated with guests who are subsequently not able to attend due to lack of extra tickets.
Any students who miss the booking deadline will be able to join the waiting list for their ceremony. Please note, students who join the waiting list after the booking deadline will not be entitled to two guest tickets initially, but they may request extra guest tickets when joining the waiting list. Guests without purchased tickets are welcome to join the student in the reception.
Please find more information about visa applications here.
Data protection privacy notice:
You can find the Queen Mary, University of London privacy notice here.
For more details about tickets and booking please see our Terms & Conditions.