Bookings for the April 2022 Post Graduate ceremonies will open Midday (UK time) Monday 21 February.
Information about tickets:
- Your student ticket to graduate is free-of-charge.
- Guest tickets for all ceremonies are priced at £25 per person.
- Guest tickets for the live relay are priced at £5 per person.
- You will be able to book two guest tickets initially and indicate whether you would be interested in purchasing extra tickets, should they become available (see Extra Guest Tickets section below for more information).
- You will require your Student ID number (9 digit number printed on your student ID card) in order to book tickets. If you are purchasing guest tickets, you will also require a Credit/Debit card to make payment.
- All tickets are served on a first-come-first served basis.
- Students who miss the booking deadline and join the waiting list are no longer guaranteed two guest tickets.
- You will receive information about how you will receive your e-ticket for the event nearer the time of the ceremony.
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted to enter the ceremony hall and are recommended to sit in the live relay theatre. Graduates who are parents or guardians of a child under the age of 5 can contact the Events and Ceremonies Team to enquire about specific tickets available.
- Tickets for all ceremonies are subject to availability. Queen Mary University of London reserves the right to withdraw tickets from sale before the booking deadline, if necessary. You are strongly advised to book as early as possible.
By making a booking for any ceremony, you and all ticket-holders agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined.
Students need to book a place regardless of having sat exams or received results.
Although we endeavour to contact all eligible students via email with booking information, we cannot guarantee this as there a number of reasons as to why an email may not reach you. All information sent via email will be replicated our website so please use this to obtain the most up to date information. If you wish to check your eligibility to attend the graduation ceremonies in January please contact Student Records on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find more information about visa applications here.
Data protection privacy notice:
You can find the Queen Mary, University of London privacy notice here.
For more details about tickets and booking please see our Terms & Conditions.