Research and Referencing
This workshop is designed for sixth form geographers to help them understand how to use academic articles in their NEA. Looking ahead they will find this guidance useful for study at university.
- This workshop covers
- What are academic articles?
- Why use academic articles in your NEA?
- Where are academic articles published?
- How to make use of an academic journal article
- How to find journal articles
- How to reference
- Top tips on research for your NEA from one of our undergraduates