1 February 2019
2018 Worldview Winner: Boundaries - Switzerland by Amber Louise Veacock
Submit your geographical and environmental shots taken during your time here at Queen Mary School of Geography.
Whether you are doing fieldwork, heading home for a weekend break, exploring the capital or working on a placement, we want you to capture your extraordinary or thought-provoking adventures and give people an insight into being a geographer or environmental scientist.
How to submit your photos:
- Email images in JPEG format at as high a resolution as possible to email@example.com
- All photos should be captioned with a title, location, date, and a statement of 50-100 words describing what is shown and how it reflects your chosen theme.
- Each person can submit a maximum of five photographs to the competition
- The deadline for entries is midday (12pm) on Friday 1 March 2019. Photos submitted after the deadline will not be accepted. Winners will be announced at a special event on Wednesday the 20th of March
- Any queries, please contact Becca Fowles at firstname.lastname@example.org
See full details on the QMPlus School of Geography Landing Page.
Need inspiration? You can find our previous entries from 2017 here and 2018 here.