Paid Invigilators required - January exam 2020
Queen Mary is looking to appoint invigilators for the examination period from 6th to 17th January 2020.
We are seeking to appoint invigilators for the 2020 summer examination period from 6th to 17th January 2020. You will be reliable and punctual to assist in all aspects of the daily administration of examinations. Invigilators would need to work full time, five days a week during the exanimation period. Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have a good command of English language and be a confident communicator, able to deal with students in a pleasant manner and remain calm when working under pressure. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- The exam timings in January are as follows:
First exam will start at 9.00am
Second exam will start at 12.30pm
Third exam will start at 15:30
- All invigilators will be expected to arrive in their rooms by 8.00am sharp
- The average working day will be from 8.00am to 6.00pm
- You will be allocated your breaks by the Senior Invigilator between the hours 12pm and 2.30pm
- All exams will take place on the Mile End Campus.
- The rate of pay will be £10.93ph.
- All invigilators will still need to commit to 5 days a week, throughout the duration of the exam period.
Any queries or interest should be directed to Ricardo Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 020 7882 3349. Full training will be given and previous experience is not necessary