Health Data in Practice: Human Centred Science through a Wellcome Trust 4 year PhD Programme in Science
We are excited to announce that the newly awarded Wellcome Trust-funded ‘Health Data in Practice’ PhD Programme is open for applications.
Register your interest in the programme and receive updates on how to apply.
- Our trainees will gain an ‘in-practice’ context to their health data science research in the
form of an MRes in Health Data in Practice in the first year
- Access to data in real-world settings through strong NHS and data science partnerships
- An inter-disciplinary supervisor pool spanning life, population, computer and clinical
sciences as well as the arts and humanities
- Access to innovative and extensive career development opportunities and career
- Funded MRes and PhD studentship including Home/EU tuition fees, research and
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates who are expected to hold or to obtain at least an upper second class degree
(or equivalent for EU and overseas candidates) in a relevant subject area, including but
not limited to statistics, computer sciences, mathematics, psychology, bioinformatics,
biomedical sciences and qualitative disciplines including but not confined to
anthropology, ethnography, social sciences
- Successful candidates will display their passion for a career in research, good
communication skills and scientific knowledge of the field
For further details please visit our webpage.
Twitter account @hdip_dtp