The UK Creative and Cultural Sector Coronavirus Impact Study will document and report on the impacts of COVID-19 on our sectors organisations and workforce.
For further information and contact details please see https://www.
8 April 2020
The scope of the study is yet to be determined, but we anticipate it will help our sector to:
- understand the impact COVID-19 is having on the UK's cultural and creative sector
- predict the short, medium and long terms risks of the crisis to our sector
- formulate recommendations for Government and key decision makers to mitigate against these risks in the future
- collate the personal stories of the sector workforce and organisations to build up an authoratative qualatative picture
- gather best practice examples of where the sector is innovating to survive
- analyse the work of other organisations and sector representative bodies
- keep the sector updated on the impacts of COVID-19
- promote national awareness of the particular challenges of our sector
- create a network of individuals and organisations who will require ongoing support once this crisis is over
We are actively looking for collaborators to support the work of this study and welcome contact from anyone wishing to be involved.