CONACyT funded PhD places at Queen Mary
Are you a CONACyT funded Taught Postgraduate Student? Queen Mary University of London has a number of oppotunities available to you to study a PhD in London with us. Opportunities are available in all Queen Mary faculties: Humanities and Social Sciences, Science and Engineering, Medicine and Dentistry.
For opportunities in Humanities and Social Sciences please see the below links:
Specific projects aren’t normally advertised. Research areas, groups, etc. include:
- School of Geography: Culture, Space and Power; Earth Surface Science; Economy, Development and Social Justice; Knowledge, Interventions and Networks in Health
- Department of Law: Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context; Centre for Research on Law, Equality and Diversity; etc.
- Centre for Commercial Legal Studies: Institute for Global Law, Economics and Finance; Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Institute; etc.
- School of Business and Management: Centre on Labour and Global Production; Behavioural Finance Working Group; etc.
- School of Economics and Finance: Applied Microeconomics; Econometrics; etc.
- School of Politics and International Relations: Comparative Politics; International Relations; Political Theory
- Other fields: English, Drama, History, Linguistics, Film Studies, Comparative Literature, Modern Languages and Cultures
For oppotunities in Science and Engineering please see the below links:
Very large range of opportunities – new PhD topic ideas also welcome if you find interested supervisor. See lists below to get an idea of academic interests
School of Chemical & Biological Sciences
School of Engineering and Materials Science
Examples of current projects https://www.sems.qmul.ac.uk/research/studentships/
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
School of Physics and Astronomy
- Particle Physics https://www.qmul.ac.uk/spa/pprc/phd/phd-projects-in-pprc/
- Condensed Matter https://www.qmul.ac.uk/spa/ccmmp/phd-at-ccmmp/phd-projects-in-ccmmp/
- String Theory https://www.qmul.ac.uk/spa/strings/phd/phd-projects-at-crst/
- Astronomy https://www.qmul.ac.uk/spa/astro/teaching/phd-programme/research-projects/
School of Mathematical Sciences
For oppotunities in Medicine and Dentistry, please see the below links:
We have 6 research active institutes; Barts Cancer Institute, Blizard Institute, Institute of Dentistry, Institute of Population Health Sciences, William Harvey Research Institute and Wolfson Institute of Preventative Medicine
To apply simply follow our application procedure outlined here: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/research/applying-for-a-phd/
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to hearing from you!