20 July 2020 - 21 July 2020
Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Venue: University of Surrey
The UK branch of the International Association of Legal and Social Philosophy (IVR) is delighted to announce its 2020 Annual Conference - organised in collaboration with the Surrey Centre for Law and Philosophy and Queen Mary's Centre for Law and Society in Global Context.
Law, Rationality and Practical Reason: Ancient and Contemporary Perspectives
See the call for papers and workshops here.
- Professor Kimberley Brownlee (University of Warwick)
- Professor Terence Irwin (University of Oxford and Cornell University)
- Professor Melissa Lane (Princeton University)
- Professor Matt Matravers
A special workshop in honour of John Gardner’s work will be organised as part of the conference (participants to be confirmed).
Students: £45 - Includes lunches and tea/coffee.
Academics, professionals: £50 - Includes lunches and tea/coffee.
Students: £35 - Includes lunches and tea/coffee.
Academics, professionals: £45 - Includes lunches and tea/coffee.
- Conference dinner: £45
Conference dinner venue: Lakeside Restaurant, Stag Hill Campus, University of Surrey
Registration deadline: 30 June 2020.
- Antony Hatzistavrou (University of Hull, School of Law and Politics, UK)
- Noam Gur (Queen Mary, University of London, Law School, UK)
- Veronica Rodriguez-Blanco (University of Surrey Centre for Law and Philosophy, UK)