Transnational Commercial Law Review
The Transnational Commercial Law Review (ISSN 2515-3838) is an online fully open-access peer-reviewed journal with a distinguished editorial board. It is an in-house publication of the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) and is dedicated to publishing academic research and commentary of the highest quality in terms of originality and rigour.
Submissions to the Review are by invitation only and no unsolicited submissions will be considered. It will publish research outputs linked with the academic programme of the Institute of Transnational Commercial Law established by CCLS in partnership with UNIDROIT, including the Transnational Commercial Law Lecture Series which showcases research by eminent researchers in this field.
Papers that have been peer reviewed, finalised and accepted for publication will be published online immediately the formatting process is complete. All of the periodical’s content will be freely available to the general public online immediately after publication, making it a Platinum open access model journal for Research Excellence Framework purposes. The Review boasts a prestigious editorial board and the support of many public and private organisations engaged internationally in the field of business and commerce.
Work is published in the Transnational Commercial Law Review (“the Review”) in accordance with the terms of the Contributor's Agreement [PDF 72KB]. Authors who contribute work to the Review retain copyright and grant the Review right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA) Licence Terms most current at the time of publication. The TCLR editorial team are granted limited permission to republish or distribute the work commercially ‘to ensure the broadest possible audience for contributions to the TCLR and the TCLR itself’, provided that ‘the articles will still be available free of charge and in full text format over the TCLR site’ (see para 11 of the Contributor’s Agreement).
Should the relevant research be funded by an organisation that requires it, the author may request that their article be published under the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license.
A copy of the Transnational Commercial Law Review House Style Guide 2020 [PDF 566KB] is available to download.
Consultant General Editor
- Professor Sir Roy Goode (Oxford)
- Professor Susan Block-Lieb (Fordham University, USA)
- Professor Michael Bridge (LSE)
- Professor Alan Dignam (QMUL)
- Professor Stephen Girvin (National University of Singapore)
- Professor Louise Gullifer (Oxford)
- Professor Herbert Kronke (University of Heidelberg, Germany)
- Professor Rosa Lastra (QMUL)
- Professor Matthias Lehmann (University of Bonn, Germany)
- Professor David Llewelyn (Singapore Management University; KCL)
- Professor Eva Lomnicka (KCL)
- Professor Spyros Maniatis (QMUL)
- Professor Chris Millard (QMUL)
- Professor Loukas Mistelis (QMUL)
- Professor Horatia Muir Watt (Sciences Po, France)
- Professor Philip Rawlings (QMUL)
- Professor Chris Reed (QMUL)
- Professor Sarah Worthington (Cambridge)