QMIPRI Webinar on IP Responses to Covid-19: Co-ordinating Access
The panel examine mechanisms for co-ordinating access via international IP agreements, how international investment protection might interfere with national access measures, why it is important to adequately manage the public interest in technology transfer agreements, and how 3D printing can help fight the pandemic.
- Duncan Matthews, Professor of Intellectual Property Law and Director of the Queen Mary Intellectual Property Research Institute
- Rochelle C. Dreyfuss, Pauline Newman Professor of Law, New York University School of Law and Arthur Goodhart Visiting Professorship in Legal Science (2019-20), University of Cambridge
- Henning Grosse Ruse-Khan, Reader in International and European Intellectual Property Law and Co-Director of Centre for Intellectual Property and Information Law, University of Cambridge
- Roya Ghafele, Director of OxFirst
- Dinusha Mendis, Professor of Intellectual Property and Innovation Law and Co-Director of the Centre for Intellectual Property Policy and Management, Bournemouth University