More Than Just a Game presents: Retrospective
Date: 20 May 2021
Video games saved 2020. They kept us sane and together. But as they further transformed our lives, the existing flaws within the industry and the underlying digital infrastructure became evermore visible. Can we reflect on the past 12 months and draw valuable lessons to shape the future of video games?
- Michaela MacDonald (Chair) Queen Mary University of London
- Gaetano Dimita (Welcome) Queen Mary University of London
- Lorna Woods (Speaker) University of Essex
- Kelvin Plomer (Speaker) Jagex
- Kostya Lobov (Speaker) Harbottle & Lewis