5 June 2015 - 7 June 2015
Time: 7:00 - 1:30pm
Venue: London (various venues)
We are delighted to invite our postgraduate law alumni back to London for the first Annual Queen Mary University of London PG Law Alumni Reunion.
Whether it has been 12 months or 30 years since you did your LLM, PhD or other postgraduate law degree, please come join us for a marvellous alumni weekend!
From 5-7 June, you will have a unique opportunity to network with fellow alumni, renew old friendships and make new ones as well as enjoy a Saturday programme with distinguished speakers and reconnect with QMUL. For those who want to steer the future of alumni activity, there will be an opportunity to join the new Postgraduate Law Alumni Society. Participate in its launch and influence its direction at the initial meeting on Saturday afternoon.
All activities require tickets.
Friday 5 June 2015
- 7:00pm - 10:00pm: Welcome reception at The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, Great Hall (Alumni and partners only)
Saturday 6 June 2015
- 9:30am - 4:30pm, Alumni Conference at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Lincoln's Inn Fields campus (Alumni only):
- A programme of presentations and discussions led by distinguished academics and specialism leaders
- The inaugural meeting of the Queen Mary Postgraduate Law Alumni Society
Sunday 7 June 2015
- 11:00am - 1:30pm: Thames River Cruise (partners and children welcome)
For directions to the venue please refer to the maps:
How to Book
This event is open to QMUL Postgraduate Law Alumni and, where appropriate, their partners and/ or children only. Since places are limited, it is strongly recommended to book early through the QMUL Alumni Portal.
Please also register for the free components of this weekend. We regret to be unable to accommodate walk-ins.
- Medieval banquet on 6 June 2015 - £50 per person (including children)
- Thames cruise on 7 June 2015 - £25 per person (including children)
- Welcome reception on 5 June 2015 and Alumni Programme on 6 June 2015 - free
The Centre for Commercial Law Studies regrets to be unable to provide accommodation for participants. You may wish to refer to the hotel list for information about accommodation options in the vicinity of the CCLS campus.
For more information, please contact the CCLS Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email the CCLS Events Team on email@example.com in advance of the event that you are attending.