13 November 2014
Venue: Ground Floor Lecture Theatre, University of London Institute in Paris (ULIP), 9-11 rue de Constantine, 75340 Paris
Queen Mary University of London (School of International Arbitration) and Sciences Po Law School, in collaboration with ICDR Y&I, are pleased to invite you to the ICDR Y&I annual conference in Paris on 13 November 2014.
Panelists will discuss the topic of "Nationality in International Arbitration" from an international commercial as well as from an investment arbitration perspective.
- Professor Diego Fernández Arroyo (Sciences Po Law School)
- Professor Julian D M Lew QC (Queen Mary University of London)
- Dr Maxi Scherer (Queen Mary University of London)
- Jacob Grierson (McDermott Will & Emery, Paris)
- Thomas Granier (McDermott Will & Emery, Paris)
- Eduardo Silva Romero (Dechert, Paris)
- Gaëlle Le Quillec (betto seraglini)
- Jalal El Ahdab (Ginestié Magellan Paley-Vincent)
- Kate Davies (Allen & Overy, London)
- Andrew de Lotbinière McDougall (White & Case, Paris)
- Lucian Ilie (Lazareff LeBars)
How to Book
Attendance is free, but prior registration is required via the Queen Mary Eventbrite page.
For more information, contact Anna Gray at email@example.com.
Photography, video and audio recording
CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email the CCLS Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event that you are attending.