7 June 2019
Time: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Venue: Centre for Commercial Law Studies, 67-69 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London, WC2A 3JB
The Centre for Commercial Law Studies and the School of Business and Management at Queen Mary University of London, the Tsinghua University Law School and Renmin University Law School are organising the 6th Annual Sino-UK conference on Commercial Law and Economics in London
The Conference is under the auspices of the Sino-UK Centre on Commercial Law, Economics and Business. The Centre aims to constitute a forum for stimulating and conducting interdisciplinary research and disseminating knowledge on the areas of law, economics and business with a comparative and contextual focus on the UK, EU and China.
The theme this year is on, 'UK and China after Brexit. Will anything change?'
The conference will include topics in corporate law, regulation of foreign investment, corporate social responsibility, and trade law. Speakers include:
- Professor Xin Tang (Tsinghua University)
- Professor Junhai Liu (Renmin University)
- Dr Weiwei Chai (Hebei University of Economics & Trade)
- Dr Gabriel Gari (QMUL), Hamid Madouh (World Trade Organisation, former Director of the Trade in Services Division)
- Dr Min Yan (QMUL)
- Dr Andrea Miglionico (Reading University)
- Professor Chenying Zhang (Tsinghua University)
- Dr Szilvia Mosonyi (QMUL), Dr Martha Prevezer (QMUL)
- Dr Jingyi Guo (Ningbo University School of Law)
For directions to the venue, please refer to the map.
For more information, please contact the CCLS Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email the CCLS Events Team on email@example.com in advance of the event that you are attending.