Dresden IP Programme
This programme is exclusive between Queen Mary University of London and The Technical University of Dresden and forms a part of the Master in Intellectual Property Law, offered by the Technical University Dresden.
You will take intellectual property related courses at Queen Mary in your first semester (September - December), gaining credits towards your degree in LLM in Intellectual Property, awarded by the University of Dresden.
You will need to take two IP law modules from the list below and write a 5000 Research Essay. Not all of the modules listed will be available in any one year. Any modules not available in the coming academic session will be marked as soon as this information is confirmed by teaching staff.
Structure of course
You will need to take 45 credits of IP law modules from the list below, and in addition write a Research Essay (5,000 words). Not all of the modules listed will be available in any one year. Any modules not available in the coming academic session will be marked as soon as this information is confirmed by teaching staff.
- SOLM075 International and Comparative Copyright Law
- SOLM076 European and US Law of Patents
- SOLM078 Licensing Intellectual Property
- SOLM079 Intellectual Property and Fashion: Art and Culture
- SOLM082 International and Comparative Law of Unfair Competition
- SOLM084 Global Intellectual Property Law
- SOLM086 The Law of Film
- SOLM085 Interactive Entertainment Law
- SOLM095 Intellectual Property Law in China
- SOLM096 Trade Secrets
- SOLM097 Digital Intellectual Property
Academic Enquiries: Director, Professor Guido Westkamp email@example.com
Administrative Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Dresden: email@example.com