QMentoring is a programme that connects undergraduate students from across all three Faculties with a member of our alumni community, or a UK-based professional.
Through these one-to-one relationships with their QMentors, students are supported to make better informed career choices, develop their employability skills, and gain confidence with applying for graduate job roles.
Benefits of being a QMentor
As a QMentor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Make a difference to a young person’s life by helping them with the early stages of their career development;
- Reflect on your own career progression, as well as share your knowledge and experiences to help benefit others;
- Enhance your professional development and acquire new skills;
- Become an active member of the QMUL alumni community and join a large network of professionals;
- Raise the profile of your organisation amongst University staff and students.
Both rounds of QMentoring are now up and running for this academic year. Please check back here for updates in August 2021, when the next volunteer recruitment process is due to open.