QMentoring is a programme that connects undergraduate students from across all three Faculties with a member of our alumni community, or a UK-based professional.
Through these one-to-one relationships with their QMentors, students are supported to make better informed career choices, develop their employability skills, and gain confidence with applying for graduate job roles.
Benefits of being a QMentor
As a QMentor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Make a difference to a young person’s life by helping them with the early stages of their career development;
- Reflect on your own career progression, as well as share your knowledge and experiences to help benefit others;
- Enhance your professional development and acquire new skills;
- Become an active member of the QMUL alumni community and join a large network of professionals;
- Raise the profile of your organisation amongst University staff and students.