Our Micro-Internship programme connects employers with a Queen Mary University of London intern, who will commit 40 hours of their time to a designated project.
What are the benefits?
- Gain real insight and input by hiring a competitively selected intern with relevant skills
- Help the next generation of your industry to secure valuable work experience
- Use the opportunity to trial a potential future employee
- Promote your business, its culture and its brand
- Limited time commitment for hiring managers, thanks to training and support provided by Queen Mary Careers and Enterprise staff
- All participating students have access to comprehensive training and support package from the university
- No financial cost
How to get involved
To register your organisation on our system and to submit your micro internship project online please visit our Target Connect page. When submitting your project, please ensure it is added as a ‘Placement’ and not an ‘Opportunity’.
For further guidance on the registration process, take a look at our Guide to Submitting a Micro-Internship Programme Proposal [PDF 11,022KB]
|9 May 2022||Micro internships project submissions close|
|4 July 2022||Micro internships begin this week|
|1 August 2022||Micro internships end this week|