Dr Thomas Zhang
Lecturer in Entrepreneurship
Email: email@example.comRoom Number: Room 4.06, Francis Bancroft Building, Mile End Campus
Student drop-in and feedback hours
Thursday 9:00 am - 10:00 am and 11:00 am - 12:00 noon.
Thomas Zhang conducts research in markets with substantial business challenges, often in developing countries, as well as research on household, entrepreneurial, and corporate finance. Prior to PhD studies at London Business School, he worked globally in finance and management consulting. He also holds degrees from Princeton (AB), London School of Economics (MSc), and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (MBA).
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (BUS300)
- Introduction to Marketing Theory and Concepts (BUSM094)
- Emerging markets
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Household, entrepreneurial, and corporate finance
- Zhang, ST (2020) “Bitcoin and other decentralized technologies – mechanisms, governance, and applications” in Pompella, M & R Matousek (Eds.) The Palgrave Handbook of Fintech and Blockchain, forthcoming.
- Zhang, ST (2016) “Firm valuation from customer equity: when does it work and when does it fail?” International Journal of Research in Marketing