Dr Yossi Lichtenstein
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Hours: By appointment
Yossi Lichtenstein is a Module Organizer at the School of Business and Management. He holds PhD in Information Systems from Tel-Aviv University and MSc in Computer Science from The Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel.
Yossi was awarded IBM Research's Outstanding Technical Achievement Prize, and published at the top Management Information Systems journals and at the leading international conferences on applied AI and design automation.
- BUSM131 Masterclass in Business Analytics (with Linus Wunderlich of the mathematical sciences school)
- BUSM130 Group Project (MSc in Business Analytics)
Yossi also teaches Machine Learning for Business at University College Dublin.
- Lichtenstein, Y., Dujmovic, S. and Baden-Fuller, Strategies for Competing in the Automotive Industry’s Software Ecosystem: Standards and Bottlenecks. IEEE Software, 36(3), May-June 2019.
- Benaroch, Y. Lichtenstein, L. Fink, Contract Design Choice and the Balance of Ex-Ante and Ex-Post Transaction Costs in Software Development Outsourcing, MIS Quarterly, 40(1), 2016.
- Zhang, Y. Lichtenstein, J. Gander, Designing Scalable Digital Business Models, in C. Baden-Fuller , V. Mangematin (ed.) Business Models and Modelling, Advances in Strategic Management, Volume 33, 2015.
- Fink, Y. Lichtenstein, S. Wyss, Ex-post Adaptations and Hybrid Contracts in Software Development Services, Applied Economics, 45(32), 2013.