Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Marketing
Arash Valipour is a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Marketing at Queen Mary University of London, School of Business and Management. He joined Queen Mary from Leeds University Business School, where he obtained a PhD in Marketing. He also holds a BSc in Computer Science and an MBA in Marketing.
- Business to Business relationship Marketing (BUS335)
- Introduction to marketing management (BUSM094)
- Relationship and Network Marketing (BUSM096)
- Services Marketing
- Front-Line Employees
- Occupational Health Psychology
- B2B Marketing
- Professional Services Firms
- “The Role of Job Demands in Job Engagement: Evidence from Professional Service Firms”, Winter AMA Conference, 2019, Austin, US.
- “Impact of Job Stressors on Job Engagement in Professional Services Firms: The Moderating Role of Job Feedback, AMS Annual Conference, 2019”, Vancouver, Canada.
- “A Study of Job Stressors among B2B Senior Solicitors”, AMS World Marketing Congress, 2019, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- “Job Stress in Front-Line Employees of Professional Services Firms: The Case of the UK Law Firms”, Academy of Marketing Conference, 2019, London, UK.
- “The Relationships among Brand Personality, Emotional Brand Attachment and Brand Loyalty: An Empirical Study of Mobile Market in Iran”, EMAC Conference, 2016, Oslo, Norway.