Dr Fabien Martinez
Email: email@example.comTelephone: +44(0) 207 882 8983Room Number: Room 3.30, Bancroft Building, Mile End Campus
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Experienced Researcher
- The Academy of Business in Society, Brussels (Belgium)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, School of Business and Management, Queen Mary University of London
- PhD Researcher, Cardiff Business School, BRASS, Cardiff (UK)
- Corporate strategy and sustainability management
- Corporate social responsibility
- Business ethics
- Innovation for sustainability
- Business model innovation
- Martinez, F. (2017). ‘On the role of faith in sustainability management: A conceptual model and research agenda’. Journal of Business Ethics, pp. 1-21.
- Martinez, F.; O’Sullivan, P.; Smith, M.; and Esposito, M. (2017). ‘Perspectives on the role of business in social innovation’. Journal of Management Development, Vol. 36(5).
- Pansera, M. and Martinez, F. (2017). ‘Innovation for development and poverty reduction: An integrative literature review.’ Journal of Management Development, Vol. 36(1), pp. 2-13.
- Martinez, F. (2017). ‘Toward inclusive economic, social and environmental progress in Asia: An introduction’. In Rhee, J. H.; Lenssen, G. and Martinez, F. (Eds). The role of corporate sustainability in Asian development: A case study handbook in the Automotive and ICT industries. Springer.
- Rhee, J. H.; Lenssen, G.; and Martinez, F. (Eds) (2017) ‘The role of corporate sustainability in Asian development: A case study handbook in the Automotive and ICT industries’, Springer, http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319451589.
- Martinez, F. (2015). ‘A three-dimensional conceptual framework of corporate water responsibility’. Organization & Environment, Vol. 28(2), pp. 137-159.
- Martinez, F. (2014). ‘Corporate strategy and the environment: A four-dimensional compatibility model for fostering green management decisions’. Corporate Governance, Vol. 14(6), pp. 607-636. Highly Commended Paper of 2014.
- Martinez, F. (2013). ‘Integrating green into business strategies and operations: Compatibility analysis and syncretistic perspective’ (doctoral thesis published in ORCA - Online Research @Cardiff – http://orca.cf.ac.uk/46112/). Cardiff University, Wales.
- Martinez, F. (2012). ‘The syncretism of environmental and social responsibility with business economic performance’. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal. Vol. 23 (6), pp. 597-614.
- Martinez, F.; Vazquez-Brust, D.; Peattie, K. and Zokaei, K. (2012). ‘Achieving greener growth: a business perspective for proactive commitment.’ In D. Vazquez-Brust & J. Sarkis (Eds.), Green growth: Managing the transition to a sustainable economy.’ (Vol. 1, pp. 191-212). Dordrecht, Heidelberg, New York, London: Springer.
Selected conference contributions and proceedings
- Martinez, F. (2016). ‘A study of corporate sustainability from a faith development perspective.’ 11th Organization Studies Summer Workshop on “Spirituality, Symbolism, and Storytelling” (19-21 May 2016, Mykonos, Greece).
- Martinez, F. (2015). ‘Syncretism and paradigm change in business management.’ ARTEM 2015: Organizational Creativity, 26-27 March, Nancy, France.
- Martinez, F. (2014). ‘Business, water resources and sustainability management: tensions and solutions.’ Short-listed for Best Paper Award at GRONEN 2014, 16-18 June, Helsinki, Finland.
- Martinez, F. (2013). ‘A multi-level responsiveness model for fostering sustainable management decisions: the case study of a UK Brewery: ABIS ‘Sustainability and Finance’ Colloquium, Nyenrode Business School (Holland).
- Martinez, F. (2011). ‘Integrating green into business strategies and operations: a multi-faceted approach’. Corporate Responsibility Research Conference 2011. University of Leeds, www.crrconference.org/downloads/crrc2011martinezbarcelo.pdf.
- Martinez, F. (2011). ‘The syncretism of environmental and social responsibility with business economic performance.’ First International Symposium on Corporate Responsibility & Sustainable Development. London Metropolitan School, UK.
- Martinez, F. (2010). ‘Homelessness under capitalism: commodifiability & attachment contingencies.’ International Symposium on Poverty Alleviation Strategies: Experiences and New Ideas.’ Haliç Congress Centre, Istanbul (published in conference proceedings).