Dr Emm Johnstone
Strategic Project Manager
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3159Room Number: FB: 2.30
- Manage a programme of projects for business accreditation; EQUIS, AACSB, Athena SWAN, in association with the Dean of the Business School and the Schools Executive committee.
Identify interdependencies between major projects, ensuring stakeholders are consulted and fully engaged and the wider impact of projects are effectively planned for.
- Promote sound project management standards and support practices.
Create Communication Plans targeted to all stakeholders.
- Act as central point of contact for the School for all matters related to School accreditation.
- Manage and lead an accreditation Communications Plan to engage key stakeholders across the School and University in accreditation processes.
- Provide progress and project reports and briefings at senior management group meetings, School briefings and to other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide regular reports to senior management on accreditation activity, escalating risks and issues with recommendations for mitigation.
- Co-ordinate input to accreditation reports, data sheets and peer review visits from key stakeholders across the School, the Institution and from external stakeholders.
- Manage the planning and organisation of Peer Review visits, including identification of stakeholder participation and co-ordination. Alongside the Strategic Planning team, undertake benchmarking, both nationally and internationally to gather intelligence and complete surveys as appropriate to support accreditation activity.
- Attend conferences and seminars to increase understanding of accreditation and initiate and build key networks with other institutions and organisations.
- Work with and lead activity with other Professional Services Directorates (including Finance, Research Services, HR) to ensure the timely production of data required to meet the requirements of accreditation criteria.
- Manage the collection, indexing and preparation of all materials and evidence for the accreditation process. Identify ways to facilitate cross referencing and management of materials and evidence to meet differing accreditation processes and criteria.
- Manage the accreditation budget in conjunction with the School Manager.
- Convey the needs and views of HSS Schools to all colleagues involved in the development of new buildings or occupations, including owning the project from the client’s point of view by challenging the designs to ensure the needs of the Schools and of the Faculty are met.
- Provide advice on internal consultation processes to ensure the brief is met.
- Plan the use of accommodation when projects are undertaken.
- Develop a plan for the relocation to the new building liaising with the Estates team.