Dr Fadi Safieddine
Accreditation Manager/Senior Lecturer
Email: email@example.comRoom Number: Bancroft Building, 4.22
Working for Queen Mary’s highly successful School of Business and Management, I will be managing the accreditation processes to cement the School's position as a leading business school.
Job responsibilities include:
- Performing a variety of complex administrative and professional assistance work in planning, coordinating, managing, and maintaining the school's accreditation processes.
- Providing accreditation data and management information for a variety of purposes.
- Serving as the principal point of contact for the accrediting bodies.
- Collating and maintaining all files and data for compliance with the accreditation processes.
- Keeping the department informed about changes in accreditation standards.
- Providing advice, support and assistance by interpreting policies, procedures, and their impact on the School's accreditations.
- Managing the school's Association to Advance Collegiate Business Schools (AACSB), the European Foundation for Management Development Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), and Responsible Management Education (PRME).
- Facilitating accreditation applications by monitoring and identifying opportunities which are relevant to the School.
- Managing and supporting on-site inspection of compliance with accreditation bodies.
- Enforcing work deadlines as they apply to accreditation requirements.
- Ensuring all annual and/or time sensitive reviews, reports, audits, and inventories are completed as required by accreditation bodies.
- Documenting, reporting, and communicating information to internal and external stakeholders.