Want to qualify in your chosen professional field when you graduate? Study the Msc Accounting and Management or the MSc International Human Resource Management at SBM and obtain a qualification that is accredited by professional bodies and recognised by employers to get a head start.
Why study your MSc in Accounting and Management at Queen Mary?
This programme offers specialised, practical and theoretical education in the area of accounting and the management of resources. It is relevant to both corporate and public sectors and this programme will develop both your theoretical and practical knowledge of accounting and its role in recording and influencing the management of resources.
The programme will:
- Provide you with a pathway into corporate and non-corporate spheres of executive employment with the appropriate skills in accounting systems and the way in which these influence the management and deployment of resources
- Equip you with both a critical theoretical and practical knowledge of accounting in a variety of organisational settings
- Give you a range of transferable skills that are attractive to employers
- Provide exemptions towards accounting qualifications offered by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
Why study your MSc in International Human Resource Management at Queen Mary?
This programme combines a critical analysis of cutting-edge theoretical debates with the study of practical applications for managing people in an international setting.
This programme will:
- Demonstrate the central importance of professional international human resource management and employment relations to successful and socially responsible business
- Provide an insight into the key theories, policies and practices of international HR
- Enable you to develop the skills to be able to appraise complex and contradictory areas of knowledge
- Enable you evaluate the appropriateness of the use of qualitative and quantitative research methods in particular contexts.
- Allow you to develop a range of personal skills including presentation, argumentation, evaluation, problem solving, teamwork, self-appraisal, and autonomy in the planning and management of learning.
- Enable you to qualify as a HR Professional accredited by the Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD) the only HR institution in the world to recognise human resource professionals through chartered membership. The accredication level is Level 7 (Advanced) and is recognised by employers.