Are you interested in learning how to develop an idea into a real business or social enterprise?
QIncubator is a new high-impact entrepreneurship development programme – developed from InQUBEate, our previous programme - that provides a testing ground for projects at idea-stage and early-stage. The entrepreneur-led, 12-week programme combines enterprise training, an emphasis on making real-world business progress, expert coaching and peer learning to accelerate success.
QIncubator is open to all second and third year undergraduate students and all graduate students studying at QMUL in 2018/19. We welcome applicants from all schools and departments. The programme is completely free, and will run on Wednesday afternoons in Semesters A and B.
The programme outline (subject to change) is:
- Week 1: Welcome and E-orientation (online)
- Week 2: Defining and Validating Your Vision
- Week 3: Customer Discovery
- Week 4: Revenue Model
- Week 5: Product Development
- Week 6: Branding and Design
- Week 7: Defining and Measuring Impact
- Week 8: Leadership, Team Formation and Project Management
- Week 9: Equity and Funding
- Week 10: Legalities
- Week 11: Pitching
- Week 12: Final Pitch Competition
To apply, please complete the online application form here. Applications close at 10am on Monday 3rd September 2019.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.