There are many ways of measuring cell function by flow cytometry these include:
- Activation antigen expression
- Antibody binding kinetic studies
- Plasma membrane potential studies (see Oncosis)
- Mitochondrial membrane potential (see Apoptosis)
- Mitochondrial Transition Pore (MTP) opening
- Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) detection (see Apoptosis)
- Cell-cell interactions
- Enzyme function
- Changes in the proximity of molecules by fluorescent resonance energy transfer (FRET)
- Phagocytosis of cells / beads
- Changes in membrane permeability upon activation.
Please contact us for more information.