2 October 2015Time: 1:00 - 11:00pm
Venue: Mile End campus, London, E1 4NS
Please note that booking for this event is now closed. If you have any last minute queries, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7882 6468
Organisers: The School of History, the Alumni Office, and History Alumni: Jeremy Coke-Smyth (QMC, 1966), Jim Robertson (QMC, 1965) and Frank Curry (SOAS, 1966)
Former students who studied History at Queen Mary and Westfield colleges, alumni of SOAS and other University of London Colleges who spent a year at QMC as associate students; as well as staff who taught in the Department/School of History at Queen Mary, are invited to join us for this special reunion event on Friday 2 October 2015.
- 1.00-1.15pm Arrival & Registration
- 1.15-2.30pm Lunch & Networking
- 2.30-3.30pm Campus tours
- 3.30-5.00pm Visit to the School of History
- 5.00-6.15pm Free time for catching up
- 6.30-7.30pm Keynote lecture by Professor Peter Hennessy: "Writing the history of one's own times"
- 7.30-8.00pm Drinks reception
- 8.00-11.00pm Dinner
- Full day (incl. all activities, lunch and dinner): @ £65pp
- Afternoon only (incl. lunch, campus tour, visit to School and keynote lecture): @ £30pp
- Evening only (incl. keynote lecture, drinks reception and dinner): @ £40pp
- Lecture only (keynote lecture only): Free
- For an up-to-date guest list, please click
- For a list of ‘lost’ alumni, whom we do not appear to have up-to-date or any contact details for, please click let us know
- Partners are welcome
A limited number of rooms have been reserved at Staybridge Suites Stratford for Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd October. Book by 4th September to take advantage of the specially arranged discounted rates*. Please note that you will have to book the accommodation yourself. To reserve a room, call +44 (0) 203 301 9090 and quote our reference 'CR1'.
*£125 per room (max 2 people) per night, incl. breakfast and WiFi, excl. VAT.