Alumni Survey 2021
We want to improve what we offer our global alumni community and the opportunities we create for you to get involved with your University and its students. Help us to enhance our alumni services, focusing on what matters to you!
We want to better understand what we can do for you and how you might like to get involved with your university. Just 10 minutes of your time will help shape our alumni offering including benefits, communications, events, volunteering and fundraising appeals.
As a thank you, all alumni who complete the survey can opt into our Prize Draw to win one of five £50 Amazon gift vouchers. Winning names will be drawn at random on Tuesday 31 August 2021.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please also share the survey with your fellow alumni - the views of each and every one of you matter to us.
Thank you in advance for your time. We look forward to hearing from you!
Prize Draw: Terms and conditions
- The competition is open worldwide to alumni of Queen Mary University of London and our constituent institutions, aged 21 years or over.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be counted.
- The closing date for entry will be Tuesday 31 August 2021. After this date, forms can be completed but individuals will no longer be entered for the prize draw.
- The promoter (Queen Mary University of London) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received and verified by the promoter and notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any other social network. You are providing your information to Queen Mary University of London and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with our privacy notice.