Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
Financial information which is not listed in the Publication Scheme may not be available if it is not in the financial, business or research interests of Queen Mary University of London to release it.
Funding / income
Information on the sources of funding and income, such as Funding Council grants, tuition fees, endowment, rents and investment income (including investment strategy)
Financial statements, budgets and variance reports
- Financial statements
- Explanation of the Financial Statements for students
Financial audit reports
Queen Mary University of London’s financial statements include a report from the independent auditors each year.
Information on major plans for capital expenditure are reported at Finance & Investment Committee
Financial regulations and procedures
Staff allowances and expenses
Staff pay and grading structures
Information on pay and grading structures is available from Human Resources.
Register of suppliers
Procurement and tender procedures and reports
- Information on procurement policy is included in Financial Regulations
- Purchasing website (internal only)
- Information on contracts is available from Finance
- Details of contracts the exceed £25,000 are available on the Procurement website
- Joint Research Management Office
- Research Board (disbanded)