QMUL are offering 3 prestigious scholarships at £5,000 per year for each year of studies as part of our 130 year Anniversary Scholarship (subject to meeting progression standards).
What is the eligibility criteria?
This scholarship is open to:
- Home, EU, and Overseas undergraduate applicants.
- Must be predicted, or have achieved, AAA at A-levels or equivalent.
- Open to all subjects and programmes in HSS and S&E, and SMD with the exception of any quota controlled programme, i.e. BDS, MBBS
- Awarded as a stipend to home and EU students and a fee waiver to overseas fee paying students.
How can I apply?
- Applicants must apply for the degree programme by the UCAS deadline of 15th January 2018.
- Applications for the QMUL Anniversary Scholarship will open in mid-March 2018 and close on 13th May 2018. Students who wish to be considered for the scholarship need to ensure that they have firmly accepted their offer at the point of application.
When will awardees be notified of the scholarship?
- Short listed applicants will be notified by 30th June 2018.
- Successful applicants will be notified on 'A' Level results day (giving candidates 5 days to accept or decline the offer of a scholarship).
Please note School scholarships are subject to university wide Terms and Conditions as well as any course/School/Faculty conditions or criteria outline. If you need more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org