Queen Mary University of London, having taken advice from Queen's Counsel, has reviewed its governance and income as stated in its audited financial statements for the year ended 31 July 2011 and determined that it is not a contracting authority for the purposes of EU public procurement regime as implemented by the Public Contracts Regulations 2006 (as amended).
29 November 2016: The above position has been reviewed and remains based on the draft statements of accounts for the year ended 31 July 2016.
Established at Queen Mary University of London for ten years, the Procurement Department has been at the forefront of initiatives to ensure that the College gets the best value from its resources.
The objectives of the Procurement Department are to:
- Protect the commercial interests of the College
- Provide procurement expertise and support across the College
- Provide contracts giving best value for money for departments
- Ensure that the university's Procurement Policy and Procedures are up to date and fit for purpose
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
Suppliers interested in working with Queen Mary must register their details on our e-Tendering portal, Bravo. This facility allows suppliers to keep aware of any forthcoming business opportunities that arise, and is the authorised route through which tenders and contracts are processed and awarded.
For further information please download:
For queries unrelated to business opportunities at Queen Mary, please contact us at:
Mile End Campus
London, E1 4NS
Tel: +44 (0)20 7882 3240
Fax: +44 (0)20 7882 7457