Postgraduate Virtual Open Day, Monday 24 March
Chat to members of staff online about applying to and studying for a masters or research degree at Queen Mary, University of London, including admissions, accommodation, careers, fees and funding, and international student support.
Please note this is a central Queen Mary event staffed by our Registry, Student Services and Marketing departments. If you wish to contact a specific academic member of staff, please get in touch with them directly through our website. Some of our academic Schools also hold their own virtual chat events and details will be shown on this webpage.
- Postgraduate Virtual Open Day: Monday 24 March 2014, AM session
- Postgraduate Virtual Open Day: Monday 24 March 2014, PM session
- School of Law - LLM in Computer and Communications Law and Media Law: Wednesday 12 March 2014, 6-7.55pm
Economics and Finance
- School of Economics and Finance - postgraduate: Wednesday 21 May 2014, 10am-4pm
- School of Economics and Finance - postgraduate: Wednesday 2 July 2014, 10am-4pm
Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
- Electronic Engineering and Computer Science - postgraduate: Wednesday 21 May 2014, 10am-4pm
- Electronic Engineering and Computer Science - postgraduate: Wednesday 2 July 2014, 10am-4pm
Engineering and Materials Science
Meet us overseas
The International Office team regularly travel overseas to meet with students interested in studying with us and to answer any questions about your application. We are always pleased to meet prospective students and we very much hope you will be able to join us at one of these events.
Head of Student Recruitment Marketing
+44 20 7882 7743