This scholarship will not be available for 2018 entry.
One scholarship was awarded within each of QMUL’s three faculties (Humanities and Social Sciences, Medicine and Dentistry, and Science and Engineering). The awards were automatically deducted from the successful candidates’ tuition fees at the start of the academic year.
Scholarships were awarded on the basis of academic merit and potential to succeed on their chosen course.
- Candidates wishing to apply for a Santander Masters Scholarship must hold an offer to study on a Masters Course at QMUL at the point of application.
- Candidates must be expected to obtain the equivalent of at least a UK upper second-class degree.
- The scholarship is open to offer-holders from the following countries:
o UK, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Puerto Rico.
Please submit a completed application form:
Along with the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference (this can be a copy of one submitted as part of your master’s application or, if not available to you, you must obtain a reference specifically for this scholarship application).
- Personal Statement (as per the application form).
- Transcript of your current university qualifications (if you are still studying please indicate your expected final grade (or GPA) and date of graduation).
The deadline or this scholarship has passed and the winners for 2017-8 have been announced. If you have not heard from us then you have not been successful this year.