In partnership with Santander Universities UK, QMUL is pleased to announce three Santander Masters Scholarships Awards for the 2017-18 academic year.
Three scholarships worth £3000 each are available for candidates wishing to study on any Masters Course at QMUL.
One scholarship will be awarded within each of QMUL’s three faculties (Humanities and Social Sciences, Medicine and Dentistry, and Science and Engineering). The awards will be automatically deducted from the successful candidates’ tuition fees at the start of the academic year.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and potential to succeed on their chosen course.
- Candidates wishing to apply for a Santander Masters Scholarship must hold an offer to study on a Masters Course at QMUL at the point of application.
- Candidates must be expected to obtain the equivalent of at least a UK upper second-class degree.
- The scholarship is open to offer-holders from the following countries:
o UK, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Puerto Rico.
Please submit a completed application form:
Along with the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference (this can be a copy of one submitted as part of your master’s application or, if not available to you, you must obtain a reference specifically for this scholarship application).
- Personal Statement (as per the application form).
- Transcript of your current university qualifications (if you are still studying please indicate your expected final grade (or GPA) and date of graduation).
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline or this scholarship has passed and the winners for 2017-8 have been announced. If you have not heard from us then you have not been successful this year.