Queen Mary Alumni Loyalty Award
Eligibility Criteria for Queen Mary Alumni Loyalty Award
*Students progressing from preparatory courses such as premasters will not be eligible for this award
- The Alumni Loyalty Award is open to all Queen Mary graduates.*
- To be eligible for the £1,000 Loyalty Award, you must be applying for a master’s programme within our Faculties of Humanities and Social Sciences, Science and Engineering or Medicine and Dentistry.
- Part-time students will be eligible for 50% of the award; distance learning courses are not included in the scheme.
- You must not be in receipt of any other Queen Mary scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source.
- You do not have to submit a separate application for the Scholarship; you will be automatically considered at the point of offer.
- The award will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to Queen Mary. This is a partial award only and you must be able to finance the remainder of the tuition fees and living expenses yourself.