If you are interested in early enrolment onto your programme*, you will have an opportunity to book onto one of the early enrolment slots on Friday 15 September to Sunday 17 September 2017 after you have completed your pre-enrolment. You will be able to pick your own enrolment slot (subject to availability).
Early enrolment will take place in the Enrolment Centre, which is in the Octagon, Queens' Building, at the Mile End Campus, London, E1 4NS.
The Queens' Building is marked as number 19 on the campus map:
Benefits to attending early enrolment include:
- Beat enrolment queues
- Become a fully enrolled student before the start of the term
- Meet other students prior to the start of the programme
The deadline for QMUL enrolment is Friday 6 October 2017.
Many programmes will not accept late entrants as it is very difficult for students to catch up on any work they may have missed during the first two weeks of the programme.
- All research degree students
- All Distance learning students
- Medical and Dental elective student
- Students on the A100, A300 and A900 programmes in the School of Medicine and Dentistry