Where do I go to enrol?
Enrolment takes place in the Octagon in the Queens’ Building at the Mile End campus – number 19 on the Mile End campus map [PDF 936KB].
When can I enrol?
- Friday 15 September, 9am-5pm
- Saturday 16 September, 9am-6pm
- Sunday 17 September, 9am-6pm
Programme enrolment: You will find details of the dates and times for programme/Welcome Week enrolment on the can be found on the When and where do I enrol page.
You will be emailed an individual time to enrol within the specified programme enrolment slot and must attend at the allotted time.
- Monday 18 September, 9am-6pm
- Tuesday 19 September, 9am-6pm
- Wednesday 20 September, 9am-6pm
- Enrolment for postgraduate research students takes place on Monday 25 September
What do I need to take to enrolment?
In order for you to become fully enrolled you need to make sure that you bring everything that is listed on your pre-enrolment certificate. Students who are unable to supply all of the required documentation listed on their pre-enrolment certificate may be offered temporary enrolment.
See a list of everything you need to bring to Enrolment.
I’m going to miss my enrolment slot – what do I do?
Late/temporary enrolment: If you have missed your allotted enrolment time or want to resolve ‘temporary’ enrolment status, you can attend late enrolment at the times below. No appointment is necessary.
- Thursday 21 September, 10am-5pm
- Friday 22 September, 10am-5pm
- Monday 25 September, 1-5pm
- Tuesday 26 – Friday 29 September, 10am-5pm
Where do I go to get my student ID card?
At the Enrolment Centre, your photograph will be taken and your student ID card will be produced for you there and then. This card will grant you access to buildings, you can use it to join the gym and, if you are fully enrolled, it will let you loan books from the Library. Please note that if you are temporarily enrolled, you will not be able to loan books until you are fully enrolled.