There are some things that you will definitely need to do before you arrive including completing pre-enrolment or deciding where you will live. However, you should also think about areas like managing your finances, paying your tuition fees and accessing health services as well.
Most courses started teaching from Monday 26 September 2016 - dates for the rest of the year can be viewed on the calendar. If your programme is starting later in the year your school or institute will inform you of the date when you are expected to start.
Before you start your programme you should expect to receive a number of important communications from us, including:
- Your online pre-enrolment information
- Your QMUL IT account details
- A message from Residential Services and Support (if you have applied for housing in halls of residence)
- An email about arranging payment of fees
- Information from your academic department