The Life Sciences Initiative is led by the following people:
- Professor Colin Bailey is the Principal of QMUL and has overall leadership for the Life Sciences Initiative.
- Dean Curtis is Chief Strategy Officer.
- Professor Bill Spence is the Interim Director of the Life Sciences Initiative.
- Professor Lucinda Hall is the LSI Deputy Director for education.
- Dr Magda Osman is the lead for LSI postgraduate research students.
- Professor Peter McOwan is Vice Principal (Public Engagement and Student Enterprise).
- Victoria Adrienne is the Director of Administration, Life Sciences.
Research centre leads
- Genomic health: Professors Panos Deloukas, Mark Caulfield, Vardhman Rakyan and David van Heel
- Bioengineering: Dr Alvaro Mata
- Mind and Society: Professor David Adger, Dr Magda Osman, Dr Marcus Pearce and Professor Stefan Priebe
- Centre for Computational biology: Professor Conrad Bessant and Dr Claude Chelala