The Life Sciences Initiative (LSI) is led by the following people:
- Professor Colin Bailey, QMUL’s President and Principal, chairs the LSI Strategy Group (LSSG).
- Professor Bill Spence, Vice Principal (Research), is the Interim Director of the LSI.
- Professor Panos Deloukas is the Dean for Life Sciences and leads on the LSI research domains.
- Professor Lucinda Hall is the LSI Deputy Director for education.
- Dr Claude Chelala is the LSI Director of Graduate Studies.
- Professor Peter McOwan is Vice Principal (Public Engagement and Student Enterprise).
- Liz Hanna is the Director of Administration, Life Sciences.