The marking/grading schemes used at partner institutions are different to those used at QMUL.
When you finish your studies at our partner university, you will receive a transcript of records. This should be passed on to your Study Abroad Coordinator who will liaise with the Registry and with the Subject Examination Boards (SEBs), who will approve the conversion.
This will be done in relation to:
- the country-specific grade conversion schemes you can see below
- contextual information relating to our partner university’s credit and grading system
- course unit information, including the mean and/or median grade for your course unit
- your position within the class (provided on the Grade Conversion Supplementary information form, which your host university will complete at the end of your exchange)
- the level and ambition of your course unit.