If you want to tweet about Queen Mary graduation ceremonies or share photos with fellow graduands, please use the hashtag #QMULGrad
#QMULGrad Social Media Competition
Graduation Video Competition. Your chance to win a £30 Amazon voucher!
As part of this winter’s Graduation Ceremonies, QMUL will be running a Social Media Video Competition for all Graduates. The winner will receive a £30 Amazon voucher.
We are looking for videos that capture your favourite memory of your time at QMUL. This video could be of you celebrating with friends and family, telling us on camera what you like most about QMUL or even a creative Boomerang.
To enter, upload your video to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #QMULGrad
The winner will be selected by Monday 29th January 2018.
#QMULGrad Social Media Competition: Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: QMUL Events and Ceremonies Team whose registered office is at E106, Queens’ Building, Mile End Campus, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London, E1 4NS
- Employees of QMUL Events and Ceremonies team or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Only Graduates of Queen Mary University, attending the summer ceremonies, 18th-20th December 2017, are eligible to enter this competition.
- There is no entry fee or no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route of entry for the competition and details of how to enter are as below: Upload of a video to Instagram and / or Twitter using the #QMULGrad.
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday 21 December 2017 at midday. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows.
- The Events and Ceremonies Team reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice due to any event outside of the Event and Ceremonies Team’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified as soon as possible to entrants by the Promoter.
- No cash alternative prizes will be offered. The prizes are non -transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by The Events and Ceremonies Team.
- The winner will be notified via email and/or Social Media (Twitter / Instagram account used) within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Events and Ceremonies Team will notify the winner with arrangements to collect their prize.
- The Events and Ceremonies Team’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering into this competition, an entrant is indicating his / her agreement is bound by these conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his / her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- All entrants agree to QMUL usage of photos and videos uploaded to their Instagram and Twitter Pages for Social Media & Marketing purposes for the Promoter on behalf of Queen Mary University of London.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance to these terms and conditions.